Kabbalah Sacred jewelry, Teardrop earrings, Rose Gold earrings, Blue Topaz jewelry, Hebrew jewelry, Judaica Rose Gold jewelry
Kabbalah Rose Gold earrings - teardrop shaped earrings engraved around the edge with the kabbalistic sacred names. Inner teardrop with a Blue Topaz briolette. About 2 1/2 inches long and 1 1/2 inches. Made from Rose gold plated brass. Rose gold and Blue Topaz is one of my favorite combinations ever. It's simply striking and can go with anything! The 72 names of God in Kabbalah are believed to contain certain properties, the names are written in biblical Hebrew letters and pronounced each letter at a time, not as a full word. In the earrings, I've inscribed the following names: SAH - Shin, Aleph, Hei - soulmate ELD - Aleph, Lamed, Daled, - protection MHS - Mem, Heh, Shin - Healing ARI - Ayin, Reish, Yud - Certainly that the Light is always there SAL - Samech, Aleph, Lamed - Abundance HHA - Heh, Heh, Ayin - unconditional love. Perfect gift for Hanukkah and Christmas!
- YOUR NEW FAVORITE - Let me introduce you to your new favorite piece of Jewish jewelry. It's so comfortable, you will not want to take it off, and of course the spiritual energy of it remains with you throughout the day!
- COMPLIMENT GRABBING JEWELRY - Imagine getting Oohs and Aahhs from those around you on your new wow earrings when you wear it - Compliments galore!
- INFUSED WITH JEWISH ENERGY - Feel happiness and joy every time you wear this jewelry because you know that you are keeping your Jewish tradition with you, to support and protect you and your loved ones.
- BEAUTIFULLY PACKAGED - The jewelry is beautifully packaged and ready for gift giving! No need for paying for extra gift wrapping.
- Earrings is about 2 inches long and 1.50 inches wide. Made of rose gold plated brass. The earrings is so great and comfortable, meaningful and special. For best condition, please avoid contact with soap, perfumes or other chemicals.