Shma Israel Hebrew Gold Cuff, Packaged and Ready for Giving, Handmade in Israel
The gold cuff has the first line of the Shma Israel prayer inscribed in Biblical Hebrew letters.
It says: "Shma Israel, Adonai Eloheynu Adonai Echad" which translates to: " Hear O' Israel, our God is one"
The cuff is light weight, dainty and flexible, it can open and close quite a bit because of it’s flexibility.
Perfect gift for Hanukkah and Christmas!
- YOUR NEW FAVORITE - Let me introduce you to your new favorite piece of jewelry. It's so comfortable, you will not want to take it off, and of course the spiritual energy of it remains with you throughout the day!
- COMPLIMENT GRABBING JEWELRY - Imagine getting Oohs and Aahhs from those around you on your new wow cuff when you wear it - Compliments galore!
- PERFECT GIFT, EVEN FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS EVERYTHING - Looking for a gift for someone who has everything? Such a meaningful and thoughtful gift is bound to turn into a HUGE hit!
- BEAUTIFULLY PACKAGED - The jewelry is beautifully packaged and ready for gift giving! No need for paying for extra gift wrapping.
- Cuff is about 6 inches around and 2 inches wide. Made of gold plated brass. The cuff is so great and comfortable, meaningful and special. For best condition, please avoid contact with soap, perfumes or other chemicals.