Numbers 12:13 Dainty Gold Cuff, Hebrew Jewelry For Women, Bible Verse Bracelet, Scripture Jewelry, Christian And Jewish Gift, Packaged And Ready For Gift Giving, Handmade In Israel
Hebrew gold cuff with a biblical verse inscribed around it in biblical Hebrew font.
The cuff has the following verse from Book of numbers 12:13. It reads in Hebrew: "El Na Refa Na La" Translates to: "Heal her now, O God, I beseech thee"
This is the most powerful prayer for healing in the Torah. It is cried out to God by no less than Moses praying for the healing of his sister Miriam.
The cuff is light weight, dainty and flexible, it can open and close quite a bit because of it’s flexibility.
Perfect gift for Hanukkah and Christmas!
- YOUR NEW FAVORITE - Let me introduce you to your new favorite piece of Jewish jewelry. It's so comfortable, you will not want to take it off, and of course the spiritual energy of it remains with you throughout the day!
- COMPLIMENT GRABBING JEWELRY - Imagine getting Oohs and Aahhs from those around you on your new wow cuff when you wear it - Compliments galore!
- PERFECT GIFT, EVEN FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS EVERYTHING - Looking for a gift for someone who has everything? Such a meaningful and thoughtful gift of Jewish jewelry is bound to turn into a HUGE hit!
- INFUSED WITH SPIRITUAL ENERGY - Feel the joy every time you wear this jewelry because you know that you are keeping your tradition with you, to support and protect you and your loved ones.
- Cuff is about 6 inches around and 1/2 inches wide. Made of gold plated brass. The cuff is so great and comfortable, meaningful and special. For best condition, please avoid contact with soap, perfumes or other chemicals.