Isaiah 43:1 Dainty Gold Cuff, Bible Scripture Bracelet in Hebrew for Women, Handmade in Israel
Gold cuff with a Isaiah verse inscribed around it in biblical Hebrew font.
The cuff has the following verse from Isaiah 43:1: "Do not fear for I have redeemed you I have called you by name, you are mine." In Hebrew: "Al tira ki ga'alticha karati be'shimcha, li ata”.
This verse was featured in “The Chosen” series several times, especially in the very first episode, where Jesus saves Mary.
The cuff is light weight, dainty and flexible, it can open and close quite a bit because of it’s flexibility.
Perfect gift for Hanukkah and Christmas!
- YOUR NEW FAVORITE - Let me introduce you to your new favorite piece of Scripture jewelry. It's so comfortable, you will not want to take it off, and of course the spiritual energy of it remains with you throughout the day!
- COMPLIMENT GRABBING JEWELRY - Imagine getting Oohs and Aahhs from those around you on your new wow cuff when you wear it - Compliments galore!
- PERFECT GIFT, EVEN FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS EVERYTHING - Looking for a gift for someone who has everything? Such a meaningful and thoughtful gift of Biblical jewelry is bound to turn into a HUGE hit!
- INFUSED WITH SPIRITUAL ENERGY - Feel the joy every time you wear this jewelry because you know that you are keeping your tradition with you, to support and protect you and your loved ones.
- Cuff is about 7 inches around and 1/2 inches wide. Made of gold plated brass. The cuff is so great and comfortable, meaningful and special. For best condition, please avoid contact with soap, perfumes or other chemicals.