Kabbalah Gold Earrings, Turquoise Earrings, Teardrop Earrings, Religious Jewelry, Inspirational, Gold Jewelry, Unique Jewish Jewelry
Kabbalah Gold earrings with Turquoise. Teardrop shaped with the sacred 72 names of God. Total length is about 2 inches. Surgical steel earwires. Some of the Kabbalistic 72 names appear in a lovely pattern around the circle. The names and their meaning according to the Kabbalah are: SAH - Shin, Aleph, Hei - soulmate ELD - Aleph, Lamed, Daled, - protection MHS - Mem, Heh, Shin - Healing ARI - Ayin, Reish, Yud - Certainly that the Light is always there SAL - Samech, Aleph, Lamed - Abundance HHA - Heh, Heh, Ayin - unconditional love Perfect gift for Hanukkah and Christmas!
- YOUR NEW FAVORITE - Let me introduce you to your new favorite piece of Jewish jewelry. It's so comfortable, you will not want to take it off, and of course the spiritual energy of it remains with you throughout the day!
- COMPLIMENT GRABBING JEWELRY - Imagine getting Oohs and Aahhs from those around you on your new wow earrings when you wear it - Compliments galore!
- PERFECT GIFT, EVEN FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS EVERYTHING - Looking for a gift for someone who has everything? Such a meaningful and thoughtful gift of Jewish jewelry is bound to turn into a HUGE hit!
- INFUSED WITH JEWISH ENERGY - Feel happiness and joy every time you wear this jewelry because you know that you are keeping your Jewish tradition with you, to support and protect you and your loved ones.
- Earrings is about 2 inches long and 1.5 inches wide. Made of gold plated brass. The earrings is so great and comfortable, meaningful and special. For best condition, please avoid contact with soap, perfumes or other chemicals.