Kabbalah Gold Earrings, Hebrew Jewelry, 72 Names, Long Earrings, Citrine Jewelry, Gold Jewelry, Kabbalah Earrings
Kabbalah Gold earrings with the sacred name MHS with Citrine drops. The circle is 1/2 inch wide. Total length is about 2 inches. In the Kabbalah, MHS the Hebrew letters Mem, Hey, Shin is the sacred name of god that has the property of healing. The earrings are made of 24 karat gold plated brass. Perfect gift for Hanukkah and Christmas!
- YOUR NEW FAVORITE - Let me introduce you to your new favorite piece of Jewish jewelry. It's so comfortable, you will not want to take it off, and of course the spiritual energy of it remains with you throughout the day!
- COMPLIMENT GRABBING JEWELRY - Imagine getting Oohs and Aahhs from those around you on your new wow earrings when you wear it - Compliments galore!
- PERFECT GIFT, EVEN FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS EVERYTHING - Looking for a gift for someone who has everything? Such a meaningful and thoughtful gift of Jewish jewelry is bound to turn into a HUGE hit!
- INFUSED WITH JEWISH ENERGY - Feel happiness and joy every time you wear this jewelry because you know that you are keeping your Jewish tradition with you, to support and protect you and your loved ones.
- Earrings is about 2 inches long and 1.50 inches wide. Made of gold plated brass. The earrings is so great and comfortable, meaningful and special. For best condition, please avoid contact with soap, perfumes or other chemicals.