Kabbalah Sacred Jewelry, Dainty Gold Earrings, Two Tone Teardrop Earrings, Turquoise Earrings, 72 Names Of God, Hebrew Jewelry, Jewish Jewelry
Kabbalah gold earrings teardrops with the sacred names from Kabbalah inscribed in biblical Hebrew.
Inner silver teardrop with Turquoise. About 2 1/2 inches long and 1 1/2 inches wide. Made from silver and 24 karat gold plated brass.
The 72 names of God in Kabbalah are believed to contain certain properties, the names are written in biblical Hebrew letters and pronounced each letter at a time, not as a full word.
In the earrings, I've inscribed the following names:
- SAH - Shin, Aleph, Hei - soulmate
- ELD - Aleph, Lamed, Daled, - protection
- MHS - Mem, Heh, Shin - Healing
- ARI - Ayin, Reish, Yud - Certainly that the Light is always there
- SAL - Samech, Aleph, Lamed - Abundance
- HHA - Heh, Heh, Ayin - unconditional love
The cuff is light weight, dainty and flexible, it can open and close quite a bit because of it’s flexibility.
Perfect gift for Hanukkah and Christmas!
- YOUR NEW FAVORITE - Let me introduce you to your new favorite piece of Jewish jewelry. It's so comfortable, you will not want to take it off, and of course the spiritual energy of it remains with you throughout the day!
- COMPLIMENT GRABBING JEWELRY - Imagine getting Oohs and Aahhs from those around you on your new wow earrings when you wear it - Compliments galore!
- PERFECT GIFT, EVEN FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS EVERYTHING - Looking for a gift for someone who has everything? Such a meaningful and thoughtful gift of Jewish jewelry is bound to turn into a HUGE hit!
- INFUSED WITH JEWISH ENERGY - Feel happiness and joy every time you wear this jewelry because you know that you are keeping your Jewish tradition with you, to support and protect you and your loved ones.
- Earrings is about 2 inches long and 1.50 inches wide. Made of gold plated brass. The earrings is so great and comfortable, meaningful and special. For best condition, please avoid contact with soap, perfumes or other chemicals.