Psalm 139:14 Gold Cuff, Bible Scripture Bracelet In Hebrew For Women, Handmade In Israel
Gold cuff with a Psalm verse inscribed around it in biblical Hebrew font. The texture on the cuff is incredible - it has the feel of diamond cut that is so bright it shines. The cuff has the following verse from Psalm 139:14: "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful." In Hebrew: "Odecha al ki nora'ot nifleiti niflaim ma'aseicha" Perfect gift for Hanukkah and Christmas!
- YOUR NEW FAVORITE - Let me introduce you to your new favorite piece of Jewish jewelry. It's so comfortable, you will not want to take it off, and of course the spiritual energy of it remains with you throughout the day!
- COMPLIMENT GRABBING JEWELRY - Imagine getting Oohs and Aahhs from those around you on your new wow cuff when you wear it - Compliments galore!
- PERFECT GIFT, EVEN FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS EVERYTHING - Looking for a gift for someone who has everything? Such a meaningful and thoughtful gift of Jewish jewelry is bound to turn into a HUGE hit!
- INFUSED WITH SPIRITUAL ENERGY - Feel the joy every time you wear this jewelry because you know that you are keeping your tradition with you, to support and protect you and your loved ones.
- Cuff is about 6 inches around and 1/2 inches wide. Made of gold plated brass. The cuff is so great and comfortable, meaningful and special. For best condition, please avoid contact with soap, perfumes or other chemicals.