Shma Israel Dainty Darkened Silver Cuff in Hebrew for Men, Beautifully Packaged, Handmade in Israel
Shma Israel Hebrew darkened silver Cuff for men with the phrase "Shma Israel, Adonai Eloheynu Adonai Echad" inscribed around it in modern Hebrew font.
"Shema Israel, Adonai Eloheynu Adonai Echad" which translates to: "Hear O' Israel, our God is one"
The cuff is light weight, dainty and flexible, it can open and close quite a bit because of it’s flexibility.
Perfect gift for Hanukkah and Christmas!
- YOUR NEW FAVORITE - Let me introduce you to your new favorite piece of Jewish jewelry. It's so comfortable, you will not want to take it off, and of course the spiritual energy of it remains with you throughout the day!
- PERFECT GIFT, EVEN FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS EVERYTHING - Looking for a gift for someone who has everything? Such a meaningful and thoughtful gift of Jewish jewelry is bound to turn into a HUGE hit!
- BEAUTIFULLY PACKAGED - The jewelry is beautifully packaged and ready for gift giving! No need for paying for extra gift wrapping.
- INFUSED WITH JEWISH ENERGY - Feel happiness and joy every time you wear this jewelry because you know that you are keeping your Jewish tradition with you, to support and protect you and your loved ones.
- Cuff is about 7 inches around and 1/2 inches wide. Made of darkened silver plated brass. The cuff is so great and comfortable, meaningful and special. For best condition, please avoid contact with soap, perfumes or other chemicals.