This Too Shall Pass Hebrew Dainty Gold Cuff, Handmade In Israel, Beautifully Packaged And Ready For Giving
Gold cuff with “This Too Shall Pass” inscribed around it in biblical Hebrew font.
In Hebrew: "Gam Ze Ya’avor” Traditional folk tale of King Solomon asked his advisors to find a solution to help him find balance in his toughest moments.
After thinking about it they came up with a solution: they gave him a ring with the words "This Shall Pass" engraved on it. The King was to read that sentence at hard times.
One day, King Solomon felt especially anxious, and nothing could calm him down, not even the ring. He took off the ring and threw it on the ground.
When the ring started rolling, he noticed that on the inside was another engraving. He put the ring back on and never took it off again. On the inside it said: "This too shall pass" - in Hebrew: "Gam Ze Ya'avor"
The cuff is light weight, dainty and flexible, it can open and close quite a bit because of it’s flexibility.
Perfect gift for Hanukkah and Christmas!
- YOUR NEW FAVORITE - Let me introduce you to your new favorite piece of Jewish jewelry. It's so comfortable, you will not want to take it off, and of course the spiritual energy of it remains with you throughout the day!
- COMPLIMENT GRABBING JEWELRY - Imagine getting Oohs and Aahhs from those around you on your new wow cuff when you wear it - Compliments galore!
- PERFECT GIFT, EVEN FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS EVERYTHING - Looking for a gift for someone who has everything? Such a meaningful and thoughtful gift of Jewish jewelry is bound to turn into a HUGE hit!
- INFUSED WITH ENERGY - Feel happiness and joy every time you wear this jewelry because you know that you are keeping your tradition with you, to support and protect you and your loved ones.
- Cuff is about 6 inches around and 1/2 inches wide. Made of gold plated brass. The cuff is so great and comfortable, meaningful and special. For best condition, please avoid contact with soap, perfumes or other chemicals.